2012 Six: New Hampshire


Six: New Hampshire


Another rainy Sunday in Nashua.

I have been busy work and school, so I haven't had a chance to post lately. I have been able to get out and take some photos though. I slipped across the border two weeks ago and checked out Pan Am's small yard in Nashua. There was not much going on, but I did manage to get a photo of one of their plows, which didn't see much service this year, and the yard switcher. 

A Pan Am plow waits for next year.

The Pan Am, dark-blue-dip paint scheme has been growing on me. It is much better than the company's first attempt, which I see more and more people referring to as the "Smurf Scheme." The blue they originally chose was, well, unfortunate. I have some photos of the old scheme somewhere and I will do a side-by-side in a few days.

Comments

Popular Posts