Random Static

One of the most popular posts I have had on this blog was the one where I assembled some shots of static displays. So, in order to give the people what they want, here is another round of static displays from a wide variety of sources.

Maine Central 4-6-2 470 on display in Waterville, Maine. It's been at least five years since I took this shot and I haven't been up there since, so I have no idea what it looks like now. It is a handsome beast, though.

A narrow gauge 0-2-0 outside Anthony's Pier 4 restaurant in Boston. My son and I were down on the waterfront on July 3 and took this one while photographing the sailing ships that had come to the city for the Fourth.
Maybe one of the most famous static displays in the U.S.: The Pennsylvania Railroad geep at Horseshoe Curve. 
Illinois Central Mountain type in McComb, Mississippi. Bo Diddleywas born in McComb and so was Britney Spears. 

Comments

Popular Posts