Old Freight Cars

I have been sick. But I am an optimist. I like to think of myself as a "the glass may be empty but it was a good drink and now there is room for another one" kind of guy.  All of which means that I have given myself a little task that doesn't require a great deal of effort and is perfect for a sick person -- scanning negatives and slides. I have been busy. Here's a few freight cars and other assorted pieces from long ago.

Passing freight car in Framingham. I thought it would make a neat weathering project for modelers.



Ditto on this one. I can't remember where I took it. 

In Framingham. I used to get a Number 9 Pocket with hots at the D'Angelo on Rte. 135 in Framingham and would often watch this guy heading to or from Boston.
P&W 2009 in its original paint. 

Comments

Popular Posts