In and Out of Work

Here are a couple I took today -- Jan. 6, 2014 -- on my way into and out of work.

I got this first one when my commuter train rolled into South Station at mid-morning. I got off the train and saw the double-headed set on the Amtrak Lake Shore. I had to get a photo even it it was overcast. I took a photo of this unit back in 2011 at the Providence Station I do believe. It appeared in Railpace. If it wasn't this one, then it was one of its sisters. It doesn't seem right that that was already three years ago.


 It was after a long day at the office when I took this next shot. I got hung up with some after hours stuff and didn't finish until about 7:15. As I hurried to get the 7:35 train home, I had to stop and get a shot of South Station decked out in its red, white and blue lights.

Comments

Popular Posts