Oops!



I have been counting wrong, which I guess is bad news for the American educational system and Mrs. Flood (my first grade teacher) in particular, but it is good news in terms of reaching the goal of twenty states. I will change the count to reflect the accurate number.
So, for the record, here is this year's tally as of Dec. 2:

One: Mississippi.
Two: Louisiana.
Three: New York.
Four: Massachusetts.
Five: Texas.
Six: New Hampshire.
Seven: Maine.
Eight: Connecticut.
Nine: Quebec.
Ten: Rhode Island.
Eleven: Vermont.
Twelve: Pennsylvania.
Thirteen: Arkansas.
Fourteen: Missouri.
Fifteen: Tennessee.
Sixteen: New Jersey. 

By this point last year I had already reached the goal. With four weeks left in 2012 I wouldn't be so confident except I have the next two weeks off. The only problem is I have already got most of the Northeast states, so we're going to have to travel some to get the last four. It's a good thing I like road trips... especially in December.

Comments

Popular Posts