Fifteen: Pennsylvania Dec. 30, 2013

I didn't make 20 obviously. I don't feel disappointment, however, 2013 was a hard year and my desire to chase trains was dampened by a few events I don't feel the need to rehash right now. Instead, let's end on a high note and perhaps the promise of things to come in the new year. With just a few hours left in 2013, I luckily found myself in eastern Pennsylvania and lucky enough to run into this lovely example of a Norfolk Southern SD-40-2 in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. You can't ask for much better than that I think.



So this is where I end my year. I want to thank the thousands of visitors who have come to read my posts and look at the photos. I enjoy reading your comments and emails. I will be back out there again in 2014. I see no reason to stop anytime soon. So here is a toast to you all: May you find adventure and joy in this coming year and may there be peace to all. Happy 2014 everyone. See you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts