Two: Old Saybrook, Connecticut Jan. 2, 2015

Eastbound Shoreline East commuter.
As we often do, we stopped at Pizza Works in the old freight house at Old Saybrook, Connecticut. Nibbles the wonder dog stayed in the car and remarkably didn't eat the upholstery or swallow anything toxic or otherwise. Apparently Nibbles only likes to do those kinds of things when she has a human audience. Anyway the Wife and My Little Helper had a pizza and I had spaghetti. It was the first time I had something other than pizza and I can say it is just as delicious as the pizza always is. After lunch, My Little Helper and the Wife off to car -- it was cold . I hung around on the platform because passengers were gathering on the platform and I thought an Amtrak would be by. I was wrong. Instead two Shoreline East commuter trains -- one New Haven bound the other outbound -- passed at the station. It was a nice little change. Two Acelas and a Northeast Regional passed through while we were eating.

Westbound Shoreline East commuter. 



Comments

Popular Posts