Six: New Hampshire

Well, this is another one that I managed to grab just to fulfill my goals. I was driving back from having a Mother's Day brunch with my in-laws and I got a call from work asking me to come in. I had hoped to have a few hours roaming around different sites around New Hampshire and on Pan-Am in Massachusetts, but that wasn't going to happen. I knew sometimes power for the Bow coal trains ties up near the power plant, so I poked my head in to check. I found this set of Providence & Worcester power awaiting their next assignment.



But, as an added bonus I am going to throw in a photo from a few years back that does the Granite State better justice. This one ended up on the back cover of Railpace -- I hope someday to get that cover slot, but until then I will accept the back cover.

Comments

Popular Posts