Eleven: Ardmore, Pennsylvania April 20, 2015

It is turning into the year of commuter rail and that's fine by me. Commuter rail doesn't get its due as far as I am concerned. These systems are hard working and move massive amounts of people. To a lot of people, especially the people who ride them, this is railroading. I can't say enough in their favor, even my own beleaguered MBTA that is still struggling (so it seems) to recover from last winter's snow.

Anyway, I am on a road trip folks. I am not sure that I will be able to get to 20 by the time we get back to Boston, but we're sure going to try to make a huge dent in to the tally. Stay turned and keep watching this space for more updates. (I am writing this from Ohio.) Here's to hoping I bring you 12, 13, 14 and 15 by tomorrow.

It could happen.

Comments

Popular Posts