The View from Mary O'Malley Park

I kept seeing what I thought was a CSX unit at the cement plant in Everett from my office window. So, when I had a chance this past weekend I took a ride over to Mary O'Malley Park before going to work on Sunday. I found an ex-CSX B40-8 unit now in PanAm service with MEC reporting marks.

The cement plant in Everett, Massachusetts
The park is relatively easy to get to and was filled with families enjoying the late summer sun. It is a spot of green in a heavily industrial area. As seen in the photo above, this part of Boston Harbor gets its fair share of large, ocean-going vessels. Another one was being turned when I first got there, but I didn't get a shot of it.


I also managed to get a head-on shot of the little beasty they have over there -- the remote control unit I wrote about a few weeks ago. I noticed this time it had the Ciment Quebec logo on the nose.












Comments

Popular Posts