One Thousand Page Views

So we've just crossed over 1,000 page views. I want to thank all of you who have stopped by and I hope you are enjoying my efforts. I am looking for ways to improve the blog and I am open to suggestions, so please feel free to post a comment here or to email me at twentystates@gmail.com I would truly love to hear from you.
Ashland, Massachusetts 2001

I was thinking of writing more detailed pieces about the railroads and people I have encountered. I have worked as a reporter, so I think it would be fun to use a little of those journalistic skills to come up with some more newsy or informational posts. I am also considering talking more about the technical aspect of what I do, although, I have to confess I often just point the camera, fiddle with the meter and shoot.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who has stopped by. I intend to keep going well past my goal of 20 states. I am not sure how many I will end the year with. And I intend to have another goal next year because I found setting a target was very effective and a good way to focus my efforts.

Comments

Popular Posts